2014 Beyond Golf League Sign Up
It’s time to reserve your spot in the 2014 Beyond Golf League! This years Dates will be Sunday’s January 5,12,19,26 February 9,16,23 March 2,9,16 with playoffs for those who qualify on March 23rd. Remember you can make up any regular season date anytime BEFORE the scheduled date. Submit the form below and pay your league dues of $130 to Beyond Golf to reserve your spot.
Format: 9 hole individual net match play for points.
Points: A total 12 possible points per match. 1 point per net hole, 3 points for net total.
Tees: Men will play the middle tees, ladies will play the forward tees.
1. ‘2 putt’ & ‘6 foot gimmee’ will be in effect
2. Distance control set to ‘slightly longer’
3. Player may concede hole for pace of play reasons at double par.
4. ‘Mulligan’ key is only to be used in case of player playing out of turn. If not corrected before next player plays, the out of turn
players shot must stand.
5. “Back to Back Drops, Safe Drop”- If your shot before resulted in a drop you may use the ‘safe drop’, otherwise ‘safe drop’ is prohibited
penalty for breach – loss of hole
Pairings: see league schedule on www.beyondgolfomaha.com
Can’t make your tee time? You can schedule a time on your own anytime before your scheduled round. Just make sure Josh knows this is your league round. This is prohibited during playoffs.
Substitutes: You may have a substitute for you but you forfeit any point accumulation. Substitutes without established handicaps will
play to 80% of their score. No substitutes allowed during playoffs.
Ties: Play-off ties will be settled by sudden death playing the same course in the same order as in regulation play. Net play will still
Division and wildcard ties shall be decided by the following order:
1. Most # events played
2. Lowest total net score
3. Lowest total gross score
4. Most eagles
5. Most birdies
6. Most pars
7. Closest to the hole competition