Format: 9 hole individual net match play for points.
Points: A total 12 possible points per match. 1 point per net hole, 3 points for net total.
Tees: Men will play the middle tees, ladies will play the forward tees.
- ‘2 putt’ & ‘6 foot gimmee’ will be in effect
- Distance control set to ‘slightly longer’ & bounce and roll to ‘soft’
- Player may concede hole for pace of play reasons at double par.
- ‘Mulligan’ key is only to be used in case of player playing out of turn. If not corrected before next player plays, the out of turn players shot must stand.
- “Back to Back Drops, Safe Drop”- If your shot before resulted in a drop you may use the ‘safe drop’, otherwise ‘safe drop’ is prohibited
penalty for breach – loss of hole (4&5)
Pairings: see league schedule on http://www.beyondgolfomaha.com
Can’t make your tee time? Before Your scheduled round, schedule a time on your own Monday through Thursday before 2pm; Just make sure Josh knows this is your league round. This is prohibited during playoffs.
A ‘ghost opponent’ will be used for any player who fails to make up their round before or show for league. Also to be used for divisions with odd number of members ( in lieu of par). ‘Ghost opponent’ score shall be determined by using the score of the nearest competitor in points within division. If two competitors are equally nearest the higher ranked shall be used. For the first event, closest handicap shall be used as determined by the committee. The ‘ghost opponent’ shall play as a sub and no additional point accumulation will be awarded to the player whom score is used.
Substitutes: You may have a substitute for you but you forfeit any point accumulation. Substitutes without established handicaps will play to handicap adjustment chart*. No substitutes allowed during playoffs.
Each group is responsible for printing their scorecard at the completion of round.
To avoid a ‘lost scorecard’ it is strongly recommended to ‘back up’ your round using the Golf Status app or photo of scorecard. All ‘lost scorecards’ without ‘back up’ will be subject to the committees recreation of the round.
Ties: Play-off ties will be settled by sudden death playing the same course in the same order as in regulation play. Net play will still apply.
Regular season ties shall be decided by the following order:
- Most # events played
- Lowest total net score
- Lowest total gross score
- Most eagles
- Most birdies
- Most pars
- Closest to the hole competition